How to talk about death in healthy ways
These workshops are designed to develop highly effective communication for teachers, healthcare professionals, parents and anyone wanting to improve his/her discussions around death, dying and loss. Saying the right thing at the right time can make a huge difference and help keep a team mentally and emotionally resilient. If you value your workforce, students, and clients, this programme is vital. Book here via Eventbrite.
Day 1: Wednesday, 27 November 2019 (£150 or £125 with 2-day discount)
• Understand why talking about death matters
• Think differently about death, dying and loss
• Increase confidence to talk about loss with others
• Gain a greater understanding of the social consequences of loss
• Learn how to use notions of time to speak with people of all ages
• Explore the Importance of Language
• Improve responses to those who are grieving
Save £50.00 when booking Part 1 & 2 workshops together
Advance booking essential
Fees go to support the CEDAR Life Lessons programme for young people.