Building confidence and resilience to deal with life’s greatest challenges–death, dying and loss. Book by clicking this link to Eventbrite
Day 2: Wednesday, 04 December 2019 (£150 or £125 w/discount)
Understanding Grief will:
• Extend your knowledge of how grief affects the individual, workplace or community
• Improve your ability to console the bereaved
• Review notions of time and how to use them
• Help you understand the behaviours of the bereaved
• Explore the meaning of Legacy
• Cover the importance of memory & memorial
“This class has helped me to be mindful that everyone experiences grief differently, there is no right or wrong, just what works for each person. I enjoyed learning about other cultures and it has made me question the Western worlds approach and how it needs to change.” Michelle John
This workshop comes with workbook, interactive exercises, 5 hrs CPD certificate, Good Grief Leaf pin and luncheon voucher from Stop Cafe.
Receive a £50 discount when booking Part 1 & Part 2 together.
Advanced Booking Essential
Fees from this workshop go to support CEDAR Life Lessons for young people.