Day of Death Education, November 2nd, University Centre, Shrewsbury
Death Education is all about exploring death through academic and general knowledge based on historical, social and cultural ideas from around the world, as well as right here at home. Do not miss this day of fascinating speakers who will discuss notions of death as you have never heard it before:
- Dr Judith Wester – New developments in death education and how it can be taught in secondary schools.
- Dr Poppy Wilde – Game Over: death and resurrection in online gaming
- Femtinos – The Science of Dead – when are we really deceased?
- Sr Jules Lewis – SWAN: Innovations in end of life care in hospital
- Dr Peter Day – Pictures of my father – a ‘ghost’ story
With interesting stands, lunch catered by PolkaDot Catering and delicious day of the dead doughnuts from Planet Doughnut.
£12.50 in advance and £15.00 at the door, booking is essential as places are limited.
We look forward to seeing you there!