Please join us for another of our fascinating short classes from CEDAR. Listen, learn and ask questions of our experts in death education in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. This talk will explore:
- How new notions of time are changing our view of death
- The Ghost in the Computer: Keeping the deceased’s Facebook active
- Memorialisation on Social Media
- New debates around euthanasia
- New technology/eco-friendly choices in body disposal
All fees from our classes go to support our Life Lessons death education programme for young people. We look forward to seeing you there.