This popular full-day workshop is perfect for anyone wanting to increase his/her confidence and improve communications around death, dying and loss with clients, patients, students, the general public, family, friends or colleagues. Do not miss this opportunity to take a class with Dr Wester, an expert in death studies, who livens the topic with practical and fascinating material.
The Part One workshop, with 5 hours Continuing Professional Development certificate, will help you:
- Understand why talking about death matters
- Think differently about death, dying & loss
- Increase confidence in talking about death with others
- Gain a greater understanding of the social consequences of loss
- Learn how to use notions of time to speak with people of all ages
- Explore the Importance of Language
- Improve responses to those who are grieving
Workshop includes workbook, interactive exercises, certificate, Good Grief Leaf and refreshments.
As a non-profit organisation, fees to this workshop go to support our Life Lessons programme for young people, which we run across Shropshire. For more informationn on this programme go to: Life Lessons