You can register for free to get comprehensive access to our website including the free Prezi presentation on our approach to death education.
We have four levels of membership to our site:
- FREE: A free registration will give you access to our directory of information & resources, book reviews, community and professional blogs and a variety of useful links. You will also be able to access our free online presentations, when they are available.
- Individual: For £10.00 per year you can have access to some of our online classes, which you can take at your leisure to learn more about the social and cultural aspects of death, dying and loss. These are particularly good for family education around this subject.
- Charities: We offer a special free membership to charity groups, which can include free talks to your organisation from our experts and limited training for your staff. We are limited as to what we can provide on a yearly basis, so booking early in the year is suggested.
- Commercial: For £250.00 per year commercial organisations can get online training and information for their staff and Human Resources Departments, access to downloadable educational material and consultancy around death education in the workplace.
- All memberships will get access to the blogs, links, reviews, news and other general information we provide on our site.
Paid memberships will be available in the fall of 2018 to give us time to put the material up on the site for you to access. In the meantime, please register and join us on an adventure in learning about one of life’s greatest challenges…how to understand, accept and respond to death, dying and loss in the most appropriate ways.
Thank you for your support while we build our site.