How You Can Help
We hope you have been able to get something you need from our pages; and most importantly, that you have learned something new about death you can pass on to those you love. If you would like to help us help others there are numerous ways you can do this when you:
- Become a member of the CEDAR community
- Register for free to access even more pages full of helpful information
- Wear a green leaf to let others know you are open to talking about death
- Make a donation to help us with our educational programmes and charity work
- Enrol in our community classes
- Pass on the information you find helpful
- Send a tweet about our work and website
- Put us on your facebook page with a good review
- Purchase a book you might find useful from our book reviews pages
- Do some volunteer work with us in Shropshire or online by contacting us with the subject line: Volunteering.
We also value your feedback, which helps us improve. So please contact us and let us know how we are doing. Your kind acknowledgements are most appreciated.